Saturday, October 08, 2005

Me,Myself and Quizzing...............

Quizzing for me as a habit goes back a long time,when I was in school,the third standard to be precise,when our class teacher then.,Mr C E Jacobs used to conduct short general knowledge quizzes,which provided the opportunity to earn points for your house if you knew the answer,the house to which I belonged was called Dewey.
Throughout my life in school it was the red house for me...
The mind at a young age is quite impressionable,and from that young age I caught on to this habit of remembering or recalling apparently useless knowledge,because untill and unless knowledge is put to use ,or applied it is just useless information that resides in a corner of your brain,
Today on looking back to me quizzing is recollection of images or information scanned by the mind a long time back,and then somehow connecting it to blurt out the answers,when the quiz master throws a question to you,
In school it was the inter-house quizzes which I looked forward to........since for the inter school ones ,I was usually the stand-by to a very good friend of mine who I must admit was much better than me at this exercise,

(to be continued.........)


By the way You can join my quiz group:http://quizzards_2k4.groups.yahoo.com

1 comment:

Emily Santiago said...

No News Is Good Blogging
THE joint news conference by Google and Sun Microsystems on Tuesday left a lot of people scratching their heads.
Find out how you can buy and sell anything, like things related to private road construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like private road construction!

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated